|DBT Diary Card App Main Screen|
In this video, I demonstrate the app’s main features and benefits.
- The app was created by a licensed therapist who has intensive training in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Available for iPhone and iPad
- Cost was $4.99 as of the date of this post
- The developer is working on a feature that allows you to set a reminder to fill out your diary card each day
- There were some bugs/glitches that I noticed over the past few months, but promptly upon my advising the developer, these were fixed, so I did not see a need to go into them here
- The link to download is HERE
- I was not compensated for this post nor the video, however I was offered a free download of the app solely for the purpose of a review. This did not affect my opinion of the app at all, and I tested it for several months before deciding to share it with you.
- Since posting this, I was told by some twitter followers that Dr. Marsha Linehan of Behavioral Tech (the founder/creator of DBT) will be coming out with her own app. This promises to be amazing, and I will download it the second it becomes available and let you know about it. Until then, this app is working out great.
- Since posting this, the app creator added: “One thing I’d like to highlight is that you can add your own targets and skills to the app through the Customize section. Around the 3:51 mark, tap on those big + buttons. You’ll get a sheet where you can create your own new items. You can also edit items by tapping them. “