It occurred to me that Pinterest could be an excellent way to organize things I come across online that related to Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT). More importantly, I could create boards to sort my findings by the different DBT modules and related topics.
Currently, I have the following boards:
- Anxiety & Panic Attack Reminders
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- DBT Skills (general)
- Mental Health Resources
- Be in The Moment (Mindfulness)
- Inspirations (quotes and images)
- BPD Awareness
- Opposite Action
- Distraction Ideas (things to do when I get BORED)
- Wise Mind
- Radical Acceptance
- Creating a Life Worth Living
- Distress Tolerance
- Mental Health: Borderline Personality Disorder Blog Posts
- Mental Health Humor
- Self Soothing (<< My FAVORITE. I look at this when I need to self-soothe visually. I also have music videos of some songs I find soothing, and I can listen to them from there.)
You can click the pic above to see a larger version of it, or to go to that actual page on Pinterest, click here.
Which board is your favorite? Might you use Pinterest in this way?
What other ways do you organize or create DBT reminders in order to practice?
Thanks for reading.