- what sabotaging is
- why, as emotionally dysregulated individuals, we tend to do it, and
- strategies for shifting out of this destructive pattern and radically changing your life
- know and love yourself more
- connect more appropriately and closely with others
- change how you view and value your life so that you reduce or virtually eliminate self-sabotaging from the options you choose from on a daily basis.
Click here to watch a video review of the book by “Atypical Aeshe,” a transgender woman who chronicled her journey and progress with the book for the full 31 days on Youtube:
Click here to HERE psychologist Dr. Ginger Peterson recommend my books on “The Mental Health Happiness Hour” podcast with Paul Gilmartin. (Please note that this podcast by Paul Gilmartin contains vulgarities.) Segment starts at 36:48.