- I went to the ocean and sat and watched the waves coming and going and the sunlight dancing on the surface of the water. I felt the warmth of the sun on my skin and smelled the salty sea air. I was soothed through vision, sound, and scent.
- As I type this, I’m enjoying a warm cup of Good Earth decaffeinated spicy tea. Earlier, I curled up on the couch with two soft, fluffy blankets and my cats.
|I took this photo at the beach today.|
- Vision: light a candle and watch the flame
- Hearing: listen to sounds of nature
- Smell: put on some scented lotion
- Taste: have some herbal tea
- Touch: wear a comfy sweater