- Looking at “Error Thinking” and
- Finding meaning in the pain
Here they are, with the ones I’ve been experiencing, highlighted.
- Since I only have to focus on work a certain number of hours a day, the rest of the day is free.
- No commute: I save money on gas and get to sleep in.
- I attend meetings in my pajamas. Literally.
- I can take a nap on my lunch break.
- I have my cats by my side as I work.
- I can make myself a healthy lunch, right here at home.
- I don’t have to deal with the day-to-day drama at work.
- No one looking over my shoulder and micromanaging.